Raksha Bandan Classic Combo For Sister 9
Raksha Bandan Classic Combo For Sister 9 :
- 1x Customized Mug
- 2x Customized Chocoly Nutty Bar
- 1x Rakhi Free
Please keep in mind that
• The cake stand, cutlery, and accessories shown in the photo are just for display.
They are not included in the cake delivery.
• This cake is delivered by hand in a sturdy cardboard box.
• Ganapati Bakers’ food and safety guidelines were followed while making this cake.
Information on Delivery
• Each of the cakes we sell is handcrafted, and since each
chef has his or her own method of baking and designing a cake, there may be minor variations in style and form.
• The chosen delivery time is an estimation that is based on the product’s
availability and the destination to which you want it shipped.
• Since cakes are perishable, we can only attempt to deliver your order once.
There is no way to reroute the delivery to another address.
• This item will be shipped by hand and will not be delivered with other courier items.
• Due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues, flavor/design substitutions are sometimes needed.
Instructions for Use
• Cream cakes should be kept refrigerated. Fondant cakes should be kept in a cool, dry setting.
• Make sure the cake is at room temperature before slicing and serving it, and that it is not exposed to sunlight.
• To cut a fondant cake, use a serrated knife.
• Wire supports, toothpicks, or wooden skewers can be used to support sculptural elements and figurines.
• Before serving these things to small children, please double-check their placement.
• Within 24 hours, the cake should be eaten.
Have fun with your cake!